Starting from 1990, he has worked in the departments of anesthesiology and intensive care, infection reanimation with shock patients, septic patients, including patients with encephalitis, meningitis, neurosurgical patients with neurotraumas, tumors in the CNS. Experienced in maxillofacial surgery for 11 years to the present day.
- Working with all leading respiratory equipment, tracking equipment, intubation;
- spinal punctures;
- placement of central catheters;
- work with bronchoscope, ultrasound equipment.
- Infusion therapy for all diseases;
- Total intravenous anesthesia, multimodal anesthesia, sevoflurane, halothane, nitrous oxide inhalation anesthesia.